I’m here with a short post…I’ve been dealing with Vertigo for the past few days so I haven’t really been doing much of anything in my free time. No gaming, no video games, no nothing.
So, with it being a Wargame Wednesday, I figured I would post my top 5 Wargames in my collection I’m itching to play.
- Up Front: I was part of the whole Kickstarter debacle, but luckily I was able to get a copy printed at WargameVault. I have heard so many great things about this one that it’s jumped to the top of my must play pile.
- Combat Commander: Europe: I just got back into this about 6 months ago, so I’m always dying to get it to the table.
- Unconditional Surrender: I have everything ready to go for the Case Blue “scenario” so now it’s just time to find to play this as an intro into the whole game.
- Breakout Normandy: A buddy and I try to get together once every (other) month or so to play a wargame. This was going to be last month’s choice but due to real life, neither of us got to read the rules, so it’s still on my list for us to play at our next wargame day.
- Iwo: Bloodbath in the Bonins: This is a solo folio game from Decision Games. It’s something different that I could play over my lunch hour(s) at work, so I’m reading through the rules now to figure out the best way to get it to the table.
There you have it. Short, sweet, and to the point. I think the next Wargame Wednesday we have will be how I read and parse rulebooks, which, while not the most exciting of topics, may prove beneficial to some of you out there.